SQLink - For QuickBooks
SQLink for QuickBooks:
SME to QuickBooks Link Synchronization Tool Definitions:
1) QB: QuickBooks® by Intuit® 2) SME: Service Management Professional (version 5) by High 5 Software™ 3) SQLink: SME to QB synchronization program by High 5 Software™
SQLink for QuickBooks is a robust syncing engine linking SME and QuickBooks information. The sync process encompasses four programs:
- SME – Service Management Enterprise
- SQLink – SME to QuickBooks Import- Export data engine.
- QuickBooks by Intuit – all versions from 2004 to the current year. (Note: We have encountered some issues syncing with unsupported versions of QuickBooks . Review the following link regarding Intuit Sunset policies. 
- QBFC – QuickBooks File Connector XML parsing engine. Runs behind the scenes.
The following information covers SME to QuickBooks Sync Points, SQLink Initial Setup, and a module list covering setup, optional settings, and troubleshooting common errors.
Sync Points for SQLink - Sync points between SME and QuickBooks
Initial Setup for SQLink - Running SQLink for the first time with your QuickBooks file
Performing the sync. The sync process can be performed in two ways:
SQLink Full Sync - How to perform the full sync process. SME to QuickBooks and QuickBooks to SME.
Module Sync - How to perform a module by module import/export or manual sync.
QuickBooks lists have character length limitations. THe following page outlines the field length differances between SME and QuickBooks.
SQLink - QuickBooks Name Length limitations - QuickBooks Name Length Limitations.
The following details will be updated soon.
Sync details by module
- SQLink - Customers - Customer syncing details
- SQLink - Vendors - Vendor syncing details
- SQLink - Employees and Technicians - Employee and Technician syncing details
- SQLink - Inventory - Inventory syncing details
- SQLink - Invoices - Invoice syncing details
- SQLink - Payments - Payment syncing details
- SQLink - Tech Time - Tech syncing details
- SQLink - Purchase Orders - Purchase Order syncing details
- SQLink - Subcontractor Bills and PO's Subcontractor syncing details
Troubleshooting errors by module
- SQLink - Customers - Troubleshooting Customer errors
- SQLink - Vendors - Troubleshooting Vendor errors
- SQLink - Techs and Users - Troubleshooting Tech and User errors
- SQLink - Inventory - Troubleshooting Inventory errors
- SQLink - Invoices - Troubleshooting Invoicing errors
- SQLink - Payments - Troubleshooting Payment errors
- SQLink - Tech Time - Troubleshooting - Tech time entry errors
- SQLink - Purchase Orders - Troubleshooting - Purchase Order errors
- SQLink - Subcontractor Bills and PO's - Troubleshooting - Subcontractor Billing and Purchase Order errors
- SQLink - TroubleShooting Connection Issues - Troubleshooting Connection Issues with SQLink