Repair Full Text Search
If SME advanced search is no longer working due to issues with SQL Full Text Search, follow these instructions to repair SQL full text search:
- In mssql studo, go to: Database>Storage>Full Text Catalogs
- From the list, attempt to delete all that DON’T match the current db name.
- (Right click, DELETE).
- If you can’t delete it, follow these steps:
- Double click the catalog name:
- Click Tables/Views
- Remove all entries in the right hand box:
- Delete the catalog
- When done, should just be one full text search catalogs with the exact same name as the SME database
- Note: Your name will be different and match your SME database name.
- Reindex SME or in SME run tech code 1202 to make the full text indexes rebuild