Mass Order Editor
Mass Order Editor is a rapid batch processing application allowing a huge increase in productivity of your operations.
Features of Mass Order Editor:
- Filter order based on numerous conditions to focus in on specific orders to change.
- View many orders at once in a summary format
- Multiple select many orders for changing
- Search orders through a filtering smart search
- Select 10, 25, 50 or 100 orders to show at once on the screen.
- Make changes to orders all at once based on the changes needed. Change any of the following
Operation of Mass Order Editor
The following is a typical process for the mass order editor:
- Login to High5Hub or the mass order editor link
- In the Hub select Applications>Utilities>Mass Order Editor. If you do not have this function for your login please contact High 5 Software representative to enable it.
- Show or Hide the columns you want to show
- Search and Filter the orders you want to change by using the following:
- Select the orders you want to change by click on the order to highlight
- Change the orders using the following:
- Select the Change button to initiate the changes
Manual changes per order
Mass order editor also allows manual changes on each order from this screen. The following are the available functions: