When a SME User logs in and out of SME, a log is tracked in their user record. To view a SME User’s log:
- Go to Setup module > Users.
- Select the user.
- Click the Log tab.
Export the Log to Excel
- On the Log tab, right click on the column header.
- Select Export to Excel.
- Choose the file location and click Save.
- Excel will open with the log.
Require Log In
To require your users to log in, and require log out before login:
- Go to Setup module > Company > Systems.
- Click Edit.
- Check Require All Users to Log in and when launching SME your users will be required to enter a user name.
- Check Use Passwords and your users will be required to enter a password.
- Check Require logout before Login - In some cases, SME might abort without proper clock out (such as shut down machine, etc). Checking this enforces that users first have to clock out in order to clock in.