In SME, you can create an order to repair equipment at the customer site. If your customer doesn’t have any equipment yet on site, then you won’t use this tab yet.
1. Create a new order for your customer.
2. Select the Item Repair tab.
3. Click New.
4. In the Item Repair window, next to Customer EQ Item click Search.
5. Your customer equipment list will open. Select the item that needs repair.
6. The Item Repair window will populate with the item details.
7. Fill out the Repair Requested field.
8. Click OK.
You can also create a new order for specific customer equipment in the Customer Equipment tree. In Customer Equipment, right click on an item and select New Service Order. The order will be created and the equipment listed on the Item Repair tab in the order.