SME supports a single default currency.
Set your default currency through Windows settings as follows (instructions based on Windows 7 OS):
- Select the Windows Start Icon and go to Control Panel
- Select Region and Language (Note that older Windows OS may have a similar but different name).
- Select Additional Settings... button at the bottom right corner
- Select Currency Tab
- Select Currency Symbol you want to use and select Ok twice on dialog boxes to change your settings.
- Open or Restart SME
- Note: Some older SME reports may have fixed US$ symbol in the reports, if you need to use one of these reports you can change the report or contact email@example.com to change the report to use the Windows currency symbol.