Creating Order Templates
If you find that you are creating the same service or install order frequently, you may want to create a template for the order to save time.
Create the template:
- Open an existing order or create and save a new order you want to use as a template.
- Click Actions > Save as Template.
- Type the template name in the Save As Template window. Click OK.
The template is created. Now to generate another order with this template:
- Go to Service or Install.
- Click Actions > Create From Template. (image below)
- Select the template in the Select template to apply to order window. Click OK.
- The Search window will open. Double click on the company you want to create the order for.
- The order is created based on the template selected.
To edit the template, you must edit the original order you created the template from.