Activities tab - orders
Throughout SME you can create activities for yourself or other SME users to remind yourself, or others, to take action. In the Activities tab, you can see a list of all activities related to the order. On this tab, you can choose to view all open, closed or all activities for this customer by selecting the option circled below. You can also access all activities on the activities window.
On the Activities tab, you can create a new activity, edit an activity or delete an activity.
Create a new activity on the Activities tab
1. Click New.
2. In the Activity Editor window, fill out the following fields:
- Assigned to – if you want to assign this activity to someone else, select their name in this field.
- Reason – type a brief reason for the activity
- Date and Time – set the due date for the activity
- Set Reminder to Activity Date and Time – check here if you want a pop up window to open when the activity is due.
- Notes – type notes in here related to the activity
3. Click OK.
The activity is saved and can be viewed on the Activity window or in the Activities tab in the order you created the activity for.
To edit an activity on the Activities tab
- Select the activity and click Edit.
- The Activity Editor window will open.
- Make changes and click OK.
When you have completed an activity, you can mark it complete or delete it. To mark it complete, select the activity and click Edit in the Activities tab. In the Activity Editor, check completed and click OK.
To delete an activity on the Activities tab
- Select the activity and click Delete.
- Click Yes on the confirmation window.