This document describes the details of High 5 Software support services.
High5 support includes unlimited online, email and phone support, software upgrades, and installation of High5 software products during business hours. Additional services are available for additional charge including training, business process analysis, handling of non-High5 products, data conversion, non-business hours support, and custom reports & development.
Software Support agreement includes the following services:
- Email, Fax, online forum, and phone calls to support for questions or issues on products provided by High5. All support is provided through online means, no onsite support is included. Customer is required to have high speed online/Internet connection.
- Support and assistance of High5 products.
- Support of Initial installation of High5 products.
- Upgrades and Software Maintenance including product updates and patches through live update download.
- Technical support and software maintenance for custom development work
- Electronic copies of product, manual, and help.
- Normal support hours are weekdays 8am to 4pm PST not including High5 company holidays.
Additional services are available at additional charge, including the following:
- Online Training. Onsite Training or services require minimum charges plus expense.
- Support outside of normal support hours.
- Changing of servers or systems or reinstallations for High5 products.
- Professional Services or Business Process Analysis/Improvement.
- Installation and support of non-High5 products. For example some products that High5 works with but beyond High5 support include Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory, Domains, Microsoft IIS, Reporting tools, Backup tools, Microsoft OS, Servers, or Desktops. Customers are required to have these products in working order so High5 can properly install or support products. If customer wants High5 to work with these non-High5 products, additional charges apply.
- Custom Report development.
- Physical copies of product software, manuals and help files.
- Data Conversion or data importing from other software.
- Custom Development.
Annual support fees will commence at the date of the initial purchase. Any additional fees and charges will be billed by High5 to Customer by invoice. Customer shall pay all such fees and charges within thirty (30) days of invoice. Customers are required to be on a support agreement, High 5 Software does not have any obligation to provide hourly support services to customers not on a support agreement.
High5 software may be able to only offer limited support if you're operating on a Microsoft operating system for which Microsoft is discontinuing support .