SME Hosted Server
This wiki explains how to access your hosted server. You will need the following information initially from High 5 Software:
- URL or IP address of your server
- Login name for the server
- Password for the server
* Note that the login name and password for the server, may be different from your SME login and password.
Steps to access hosted server, Direct Remote Desktop Approach
- Open Remote Desktop Connection from Windows, Mac, or Linux system
- Remote Desktop Connection will allow you to enter your URL or IP address.
- Select Connect
- Select Other user
- Type in your user name as provided by High5
- Type in your password which will be sent in a separate email
- Select "Remember my credentials" if you want to remember on your current computer
- Select Ok
- For the identity screen, select "Don't ask me again for connections to this computer"
- Select Yes
- SME will either launch automatically or you will be in the server and can launch SME.