Service Management Enterprise (SME) QuickBooks Accounting
High 5 is a leader in service management integration with QuickBooks
As you know, QuickBooks is a powerful program, but it was not designed to manage and track Service Orders, or Serialized Inventory. Service Management Enterprise (SME) manages and integrates important data including:
- Customers, Vendors, Subcontractors
- Invoices, Receivables, Payments
- Payroll, Hourly Rates
- Tax Codes / Groups
- Advanced Inventory Tracking
- Track Inventory through Multiple Warehouses
- Sales/Proposals/Lead Tracking
Spend less time entering data, and more time making money!
- Synchronize customers, vendors, items lists, tax codes, employees, invoices and payments between QuickBooks and your service management software
- Eliminate double entry!
- Track all of your company records, assets, contacts with an all encompassing solution
- Advanced inventory tracking
- More reporting capability and better data accuracy
Here is how the SQLink handles your QuickBooks information in SME
||Full two-way sync. Add or modify in either program.
|Invoices from SME
||Invoices in SME fully transfer to QuickBooks.
|Invoices from QB
||QB invoice goes to SME for balance purpose, no detailed items. (Can not be Edited in SME.)
||Can enter payments in QB for QB or SME. (Can only enter payments for QB invoices in QB.)
|Tax Codes and Groups
||Controlled by QB. (Enter new tax codes in QB)
||Controlled by QB. (Enter new terms in QB.)
|Items in QB
||Full sync of inventory, non-inventory, service, wage, discount items.
|Items in SME
||Option to sync with QB or not. If not synced with QB, use SMP_Item for invoices.
||SME Packages = QB Inventory Groups.
||Does not sync.
||SME labor item records sync with QB weekly time sheet. Shows customer name and job number. Time sheets must be turned on in QB.
||Synced from QB.
||Sync of 1099 vendors as Subcontractors in SME.
||Assigned a subcontractor in SME creates a bill in QB for sub.
|Purchase Orders (PO)
||Optional sync with QB.
||Sync with QB when items received and the PO is Closed. (No partial receipt)
||Sync to SME as technicians.
||Full sync of class tracking on labor, material and service items.
||Synced for use of assigning accounts for item syncing.
||Synced from QB. (Need to be applied to an invoice.)
Follow this link for more about the SQLink feature.