Automated Email for SME uses email messaging to provide you and your customers automated interaction with SME. Automated Email will help reduce monitoring staff, streamline order management, and increase customer satisfaction.
There are many options for how Automated Email can be configured for your needs. For example, emails can be sent to your customers when the following changes occur to the order:
Order is created - customer gets email that an order was entered
Tech is scheduled - customer gets email that a tech has been scheduled
Tech completes the work - customer gets an email work was completed
Order closed - customer gets an email work was completed
Your customer's reply to the email can update the services requested on the order and Orders or Issues can also be automatically created when your customer emails you!
Please contact sales (800-585-1696) or email@example.com for more information.
Incoming Emails Options:
- Customer's email generates an open issue in SME.
- Customer's email generates an open service order in SME.
- Customer's reply to an Outgoing Email (options listed below) updates the services requested on the related service order in SME.
Outgoing Emails Options for Customers:
- Opened Order - Customer will receive an email when an order is opened for them.
- Opened Issue - Customer will receive an email when an issue is opened for them.
- Order Status Change - You choose which order statuses will trigger an email. When your customer's order hits those statuses, they will receive an email (e.g. - dispatched, field work complete, etc).
- Closed Order - Customer will receive an email when their order is closed.
- Closed Issue - Customer will receive an email when their issue is closed.
Additional Options for Outgoing Emails:
Your customer will receive notification by email when orders are created, the order status changes, or their order is closed, plus your own technicians and other SME users can be notified as well!
Below are the options for who can receive emails when the order status changes. Click here to see the options in SME.
- Technicians on the order - Either all technicians scheduled for the order, the lead tech, or the technician assigned to the order can receive the outgoing email.
- Dispatcher on the order - Your SME user that is assigned as dispatcher on the order can receive the status change outgoing email.
- The SME User that took the order - When your SME user enters an order, they are assigned to the "taken by" field and can receive the outgoing email.
Automated Email Demo Video
Opened Order Email Template
Status Change Email Template
Closed Order Email Template
Sales & Leads Tracking
Add-on Products for SME
QuickBooks Link for SME
CustomerPortal for SME
Auditing for SME
Automated Email for SME
Mobile Tech for SME
Warehouse Manager for SME
Time Tracker for SME
Dispatch Plus for SME